Thursday, January 09, 2014

Yesterday

I was so tired, I couldn't be bothered to blog. Sorry.

I didn't wake up early enough this morning to run. I'm going to do Body Pump tonight instead and either run tomorrow & Sunday or Saturday & Sunday as planned.

I also didn't wake up early enough to make breakfast, so I'm currently nursing a large latte.

Here's what I ate yesterday:


Breakfast - ham & onion omelette. I used 7 eggs in total and gave a slightly bigger plate to my dad. It made tons! Using a wider pan for omelettes is the way forward.


Lunch - a chicken breast with avocado. Simple, but delicious.


Dinner - gammon shank, apple sauce, cabbage & leeks
 


But then.

Then.

Snacks happened.

I had 15 mini breadsticks (6kcal each, 1g carb each) with 1 tbsp Philadelphia.

Not too bad, so far...

Then I had some pom bears and 3 quality street.

Whoooooooops.

Oh well.

Today is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment