Thursday, January 09, 2014

GUESS WHO JUST DID A 3 MILE JOG WITHOUT STOPPING?!

Yeaaaaah buddy!

Yep, I'm naked & in the bath. Haters gon' hate...

I'm so happy about this, especially considering the catastrophe that was Tuesday's run. I think I could have gone for at least another mile if I'd had something to eat beforehand.

I did stop to walk for max 20 seconds to de-steam my glasses before crossing a road, but I'm totally not counting that as a walk break.

I think today's run was better because I had a half decent stretch before I left the house and set off slowly which gave my legs time to warm up. Gonna do that more often.

I feel like a 10k in May is well within my grasp now!

I'm still very slow, but glad I've got this distance down. Speed will come later with more training.


No comments:

Post a Comment