Saturday, January 18, 2014

Friday

Friday started with a coffee. Croissants and cakes were had in the office, but I didn't have any.

Win.

For lunch, we had Italian. It was excellent. I had veal in breadcrumbs with zucchini and it was DELICIOUS.

But then I felt sick for the rest of the afternoon. And tired. Always tired.

Friday night, I went out for my friends' birthday. I was so not in the mood (tired, menstruating, nauseous...) but I went anyway. I had about 3 drinks the whole evening (didn't wanna drink because I wanted to run today), so that was good.

Didn't get home till 4.20am though, so I've pretty much been asleep the whole day. I haven't run today and it's likely that I won't, unless I get a random burst of energy in an hour.

Today I've eaten a cheese sandwich, a packet of pom bears and 3 quality street. I also had a cheese sandwich when I got home this morning. Clearly, I like cheese sandwiches...

I'm going to have steak and chips for dinner tonight. Wooooo. Love steak.

And maybe some ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment