Friday, January 10, 2014

First Fat Friday of 2014...

Food from the Chinese / Thai place was decided upon.

I'm opting for Bangkok chicken (cooked with lemongrass, lime leaf, chilli and a dash of coconut milk) and stir fried mixed vegetables. Seems like the healthiest option aside from the steamed sea bass (but we're having fish tonight so maybe next time).

I reeeeeaaaaally want my usual noodles & ribs. But no. The ribs are deep fried and have a sweet sauce on them, so lots of sugar, lots of bad fat & the noodle portions are massive so hi loads of carbs. It's bloody delicious though.

I'll probably eat that once every month or two cause I can't not eat it ever again...

But today is not that day.

Step 1 for life - learning how to pick the healthy options when a takeaway is being ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment