Saturday, January 04, 2014

Weigh-in #1 - 2014

Soooooooo I gained....

4LBS!

Since I last weighed myself on 30th November.

Not too terrible, but not great either.


Loss from HW: 25 lbs
Gain from LW: 39 lbs (ouch!!)

We all took our weight and measurements this morning too. We'll be weighing in weekly and taking measurements every two weeks. At least we have a starting point...

My mum & grandma went out for a 25 minute walk this morning, which I'm so pleased about! If they keep up consistency with walking then they will definitely be ready to walk a 5k in a few months. I will be unspeakably proud if they achieve that!

Went grocery shopping today and I have to say that my trolley looked awe-to the-some. Healthy food looks so pretty!

Still really excited about the coming year, I hope it doesn't fade out!


No comments:

Post a Comment