Friday, January 03, 2014

5.9 km done this evening

In 59 minutes. I think I was waiting at traffic lights for at least 5 minutes!

Good run, though. Longest distance completed so far. 10k is slowly coming into my grasp.

2014 is going to be a hell of an exciting year. I can't wait to look back and see everything I've achieved at the end of it.

I ate lots of (bad) food today - latte, mcdonalds, a cookie, chicken shish in naan bread, some chips. My belly is full. I am a fatty. This is my life.

Time to start eating healthier again, Christmas is officially over! Healthy(ier) eating resumes Monday. Gonna blog pictures of my food againnnnnnnnnnnn. How boring for my 1.2 readers. Sorry, guys.

I made a meal plan for next week so I know what groceries to get. It took me about 2 hours. Awesome.

Totally gonna eat Chinese tomorrow, though. Not even ashamed. No regrets.

Treated myself to a candle lit bubble bath after the run. Non-food rewards are the way forward!

Just because I run doesn't mean I should eat cake, just because I run doesn't mean I should eat cake, just because I run doesn't mean I should eat cake...

Family weigh-in and measurement taking is tomorrow. Let's see how much damage I've done over Christmas!

Mum & Grandma are also taking up walking and are going to measure how far they can go in 20 minutes. I downloaded runkeeper for them so they can track their progress.

A year of change for everyone. BRING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment