Sunday, January 05, 2014

5.73 km done

In 51:20 (yes, I'm still that slow!)

No idea how I'm ever going to get a 10k time close to or under one hour. That's pretty much doubling my speed. Help.

I ran 3.12 km before I took my first walk break. I was really hoping to run the whole 5km distance, but I'm still proud of how far I've come so far.

I'm hoping that going back to body pump, spinning and swimming will help improve my running cause it'll strengthen my legs. Also, new shoes. My left ankle keeps hurting, though it wasn't as bad today as it has been. Hopefully new shoes will resolve that problem.

I've finished the 5k training app now (really wish they did a 5 to 10k app!) so I'll be starting on a different 5 to 10k app while running the regular ZR stories.

Not sure whether I'm going to repeat the last two weeks of the 5k training or not, until I can get my speed and distance up. Decisions, decisions...


No comments:

Post a Comment