Monday, January 13, 2014

Sometimes I suck at life

Definitely didn't make it to the gym tonight.

I gave myself a headache because I was stressing over my phone (which was fixed in the end) and I was pissed and grumpy and I think I needed a snack because I felt a liiiiittle nauseous. I'm also ridic tired from not sleeping till past 2am last night, so there's that.

Fun Monday.

Set my alarm early in an attempt to run in the morning. If I don't make it then I'll get out in the evening.

Wish there were showers at work, I'd totally do my run on lunch.

So today I ate...

Breakfast - large latte (coffee cup not pictured)

Lunch - salmon with watercress, spinach and rocket (no dressing)


Dinner - courgette 'pasta' (just thinly sliced courgette, but it was a pretty good substitute) and turkey/pork meatballs (I lost the other pack of turkey, dunno how, so I used the pork mince instead)


I also had a biscuit.

So there we go. Food, done.

No comments:

Post a Comment