Monday, January 06, 2014

Not the best Monday ever

But not the worst (typed 'worse' before I proofread...) either, I suppose.

I'm so exhausted, I only got one or two hours of sleep last night. My plan to make breakfast was thrown in the bin as well as body pump this evening.

It's annoying when things don't go to plan, but life happens. Booked pump for Thursday instead. Really want to get some classes in before my surgery. It's not going to do loads for me since I only have a few weeks, but since I won't be able to do it for a while after, I may as well do it now.

I had a latte for breakfast instead (extra shot, hollaaaa) which kept me alive and functioning for the most part. Was going to limit these bad boys to once a week on a Friday, but sleep deprivation meant that I needed a morning pick me up.

Whateverrrrr. 340 calories of latte vs the 320 calories of eggs I'd have eaten. I know, I know, eggs are better. Shut up. Coffee won.

  
Lunch was a can of tuna with tomatoes, it was yummy.


Dinner was a chicken breast stuffed with cream cheese, topped with 2 rashers of bacon, asaparagus, pak choi & a few steamed new potatoes. Frigging delicious dude. Protip - take some of the cream cheese out of the chicken and mash it into the potatoes. Ohhhhhh yeaaaaaaaah.

 

Aaaaaand there was leftover chicken from dinner, so I'm having that tomorrow for lunch (I'm so tired that I typed 'tomato' first) with the carrots & celery from the soup my mum made for her dinner.

 
Yummy food, not terrible on the healthiness front (apart from the bacon, perhaps). Oh, I also had about 1/4 cucumber and 2 tbsp hummus this afternoon cause I was hung-to the-ry.

Run time tomorrow. I'm excited to start the full version of the Zombies, Run! app. My legs are very slightly sore from running yesterday. I put this down to not sleeping. Who knows.


No comments:

Post a Comment