Saturday, January 11, 2014

TGIF

I love Fridays. Best weekday.

Today started with large coffees all round


 Lunch was the aforementioned Chinese/Thai food. It was deeeeelicious.


Dinner was plaice with lemon & parsley crumb and vegetables. I also had some challah bread (not pictured) with butter. The fish looks huuuuuuuge. It kinda was.


Some of the things I ordered from Amazon came. Wicked. The foam roller I bought is massive.


I also bought a sweatband. Gonna rock an 80s look with this for sure. I'm gonna be the coolest runner in Watford. Yeahhhhhh buddy.


Gonna watch Supernatural for a bit and try to sleep. I was nearly asleep earlier but then my grandma made a buttload of noise slamming doors and shit (thanks, really).

Plans for the weekend:

Weigh-in (not convinced about this, think I've eaten too much & have salt bloat from the takeout today)
Run (twice, hopefully)
Grocery shop
Take Merlin to the groomer
Clean (ugh)
Bubble bath
Relax
Sleep lots
Not eat crappy food

My life is hella exciting.

Oh, I'm still on my e-cig too. Haven't had a cigarette in ages now. Winnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment