Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Two good days in a row? Really? Excellent.

Today has been great so far, apart from being hella tired.

Need to run tomorrow, must have an early night tonight. No staying up late and watching Supernatural...

I'm gonna go shake my stuff at belly dancing soon. I'm only doing 1hr per week until the new year as I can't afford 2 hours at the moment, sad!

Today's food (because that's obviously really exciting):
Breakfast - 2 egg omelette with chicken and onions
Lunch - can of tuna with an avocado (yes, a whole one) and some olives
Dinner - salmon with brussel (or is it brussels?) sprouts and mashed swede (made with butter, of course)
Snack - A few almonds and pine nuts

Feeling good with less carbs. I was pretty hungry yesterday but I think my blood sugar has levelled out today.

Time to leave work, hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment