Saturday, November 16, 2013

I just had a 4 hour nap

Bet you're jealous.

Did 5k training this morning and it was slow. Really slow. As in 40 secs/km slower than my last session, slow.

Oh well, happens sometimes I guess. At least I got out there, right?

Breakfast and lunch was a banana and 2 bagels (traditional style, not the bread-with-a-hole type) with salmon, cream cheese and cucumber. Yeah, TWO, I was real hungry.

I'm making pizza for dinner (on focaccia instead of a pizza base, yummy!) and will probably have some ice cream.

Not the best diet day ever but not horrendous either. Homemade pizza is always going to be better than takeaway pizza (unless I dump the whole bag of cheese on it, then prob not).

Tomorrow is an omelette for lunch and my mum's making tomato & chilli chicken for dinner so that's not too bad. I am making sticky toffee pudding for dessert though, that IS pretty bad.

My diet isn't religiously strict on the no wheat/grains (obviously from the above) but it is during the week. I'm sure it balances. I've never really had an intolerance to bread, unless it's the white bread they make out of paste, so once a week bread probably won't hurt anything. If weight loss doesn't happen or stalls then I know what to look for.

I cleaned my room today too. Wooo, productive. We also took Merlin to the groomer. He smells beautiful so he's allowed on my clean sheets.

On another note, I think I have a small blister on my nipple?! It hurts like a bitch. I assume it's from the boob bouncing while running that happens. Ow, dude, ow.

Just realised that I used parentheses a lot. Oh well, it's my blog. Suck it.

Gonna chill with my dawg and have a lazy one.

Buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment