Monday, November 25, 2013

I had a really lazy weekend

Pretty much didn't move from my bed, it was great. Didn't run at all, my bad.

Got out this morning even though I didn't want to. Laaaaaazy. It wasn't too bad, I'm finally getting back to improving my pace.

5 min walk warm up, 10 min free from run (jogged all of it), however long for squats & stretches, 5 min walk, 7 min free form run (jogged about 5 mins), 2 min stretch, 7 min free form run (jogged about 6 mins), 2 min stretch, 7 min free form run (jogged about 6 mins).

All in all, not too bad. Pretty good considering 2 months ago I couldn't jog longer than a minute.

Breakfast: latte (shhhh...)
Lunch: tuna & salad
Dinner: salmon & some kind of veg

Gonna attempt to go spinning tonight too. Let's see if that actually happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment