Thursday, November 21, 2013

I am really grateful for the NHS

But my god do they take forever sometimes. I waited an hour an a quarter before my appointment this morning. I was veeeeeery bored.

I have my pre-op assessment tomorrow so I have a bunch of forms to fill in, fun times.

Run was achieved this morning. I'm still 36 seconds/km slower than my fastest time. Dunno what's wrong with me. It was good though, I ran for about 1 km without stopping which is the longest distance I've run so far. It's not very long, but still, progress!

The training today was a 5 min walk warm up, 10 minute free form run, squats, walking, squats, 7 min free form run, 2 min stretch, 7 min free form run, 2 min stretch and 7 min free form run. I didn't manage to run any of the full 7 minutes, but when I did run I really pushed myself in short spurts, in the hope that will make me better overall when I try and run for a longer. I dunno, this is all assumption!

No comments:

Post a Comment