Monday, December 30, 2013

I've lost track of the days but I'm pretty sure it's the weekend...

So, we went to see Book of Mormon on Saturday night.

It was frigging awesome.

Like, seriously.

I was really apprehensive about going after reading some really terrible reviews about it (especially since it was quite expensive!) but it was really good.

Excellent production, brilliant material and an all round good show.

Definitely recommend seeing it.

My dad & I went on a 5 mile walk today, which was nice. Walking 3 miles seemed super far even though it goes so quickly when I'm doing 5k training sessions and go just over 3 miles. 5 miles seemed suuuuper long and it took 2 hours walking.

I have no idea how I'm ever going to run 5, 10, 15 miles! It seems ridiculous!

After 5 miles of walking my thighs did hurt a bit (may have been the run up the steepest godforsaken hill I've seen in the woods while not wearing shoes designed for walking, let alone running...)

Then we went out for dinner and it was delicious.




No comments:

Post a Comment