Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas day run - DONE

Damn right.

Got up at 6.45, prepared the turkey and put it in the oven, then got dressed to run.

Winner.

It waa only 4.41 km, though, and the last one I did was only 4.45 (didn't blog about it because I forgot and I'm lazy).

My last run was 30s/km slower than the one before (boo) and this one was even slower - another 25s/km!

This was partly because I didnt bring any water with me so didn't want to run too hard and partly because there were quite a few big dogs in the park and Merlin is a wimp, so I had to stop a few times to make sure he was okay.

Oh well, at least I got out, that's the main thing!

Here are a few photos from the Christmas party for work:

I love hotel bath robes...

When I woke up that morning I was still drunk
But then the hangover hit and I wanted the world to end


That's all for now, photos of today to follow at some point.

I've composed this while in the bath so now I'm going to dry off, change into a onesie, make some breakfast (maybe with champagne...), cook more and enjoy the festivities.

Have a great Christmas, my very few readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment