Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Today's run sucked

Seriously. It was balls.

Since my GPS did some crazy shiz on Saturday, I was going to do the same route again today so I could get a better estimate of the distance. Apart from the fact that I couldn't do it. I ended up being way slower than Saturday, slower than I've been in a few sessions. 

This was the slowest session I've done in a while and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, but I know that some days aren't going to be as good as others and that overall progress is what counts. It could be chalked up to a lot of things (not enough sleep, not enough energy, those million lunges and squats in body pump yesterday...) but there's no point in focussing on it. At least I went out and did it, right?

Zombies, Run! 5k Training Week 4 is coming up next. It's exciting that I'm nearly halfway through. Just under 5 weeks until the charity 5k. Ahhhhhh!!


No comments:

Post a Comment