Monday, October 28, 2013

I really need to come up with some catchy titles

This is what I ate today (in another terrible collage format, woooo!)


Breakfast: leftover roast beef, scrambled eggs and tomato
Lunch: lemon pepper chicken and salad
Snacks: mini babybel, greek yogurt (added a tsp of honey), banana, wafer biscuit (not pictured)
Dinner: wholewheat tortilla, garlic and coriander prawns, shredded lettuce and tomato, avocado, radish & spring onion salad
Dessert (whoa, dessert on a monday?!): baked apple

Seeing what I've eaten in pictures is kind of weird. It makes me evaluate my choices a bit more, I think. Saying that, I'm sure lots of not-so-stellar food is going to be consumed tomorrow due to the anniversary of my mothers' birth. I'm going to take pictures of it all so you can see what a fatty I am. It'll be good times, I swear.

I made her a little hamper as her birthday present, 'cause I'm cute like that.


Exercise: 55 minutes of body pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment