Saturday, February 01, 2014

The weather is lovely today

I didn't go to sleep until 7.30am and I just woke up. 

Might take a walk in the park. 

Blah. 

Hopefully I'll be able to start running again next week. 

Next race is in April. 

I wonder how I'm going to negotiate running while my wrist is healing. I guess it depends how much my arm hurts! I might just have to go super slow and long. I dunno...

I can't do anything for the first 2 weeks so I'll probably take a few long walks to attempt to compensate.

1 week and a few days till surgery. Eep. It's come around really quick. 
 
It's also a bummer that I've been ill because my friends are having a party tonight and I haven't seen them since before Christmas. 

Rubbish, rubbish. 

Oh well, I'll see them next weekend so it's not too bad. 

Gonna weigh myself, put everyone's stuff in the spreadsheet and have a shower. 

I lead such an exciting life. 

Posts will get more interesting commencing... (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment