Wednesday, February 05, 2014

The last few days have sucked


My sleep is screwed. I’ve had a few nights of not sleeping until the early hours and one of not sleeping at all.

Now I’m tired and just want to sleep all the time.

Every day I regret not going to university and hate that I didn’t have the strength of character to disregard my parents opinions and go anyway. There’s not a chance that I’ll ever go now, considering it would have cost £9k for a degree at the time I was going and it costs £27k now. Even the Open University costs £15k for a degree course.

I feel like my life has no direction and I don’t even know what I want to do for a career long term.

I literally have this same crisis about 4 times a year.

Still eating healthy, just not in the mood for blogging right now.

Haven't run in over a week. 

Yeah, life is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment