Saturday, February 01, 2014

Leisurely 3 mile walk

I took some photos along the way.

My two favourite men <3
We saw this tree and it looks like it's been planted recently. I think I'll take pictures in the same spot to see how it grows over the years. Cute idea, yes?

The river in the park has flooded a lot. It's a surprising amount of water. Makes me feel so bad for the people in Somerset, I can't imagine being properly flooded.

Flooding...

A lot of the trees in the park have fallen recently from some tree disease which is rotting the bark. We have a pretty iconic tree in the park, most people call it the Lion King tree. There's a fence around it at the moment to stop people hanging out near it to protect it (I think it's got the same problem). Hopefully it will recover! 

Random fallen tree
I saw this and thought it was so adorable. SO CUTE OMG. I wonder if J and K are still together?


That's pretty much it. 

I do love living so close to the park. It has some really nice walking spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment