Saturday, August 06, 2011

Weigh-in #3...

Weigh-in #3 result: -2lbs
Total time on diet: 21 days

Total loss: 9lbs (4.08kg)
Average daily loss: 0.43lbs (0.195kg)

Total loss from HW: 48lbs (3 stone 6lbs, 21.77kg)


***

Kinda disappointed with the result this week. Although Friday to Monday I didn't stick to any kind of diet. Friday I drank a lot too (yay for empty calories!) I actually weighed myself when I got home on Sunday and I'd gained about 10lbs (yeah, I dunno how I can gain 10lbs in 2 days but whateverrr!). So taking that into consideration I guess it's ok.

I had a doctors appointment yesterday and he took my height and weight - he seemed pretty impressed with my overall weight loss and said 'keep doing what you're doing, it's obviously working!' 

That made me pretty happy.

I'm tired and grumpy and sore and I pretty much just want to eat toast. Weekends are the hardest part.

At least I get to take my inches again next week - hoping there will be a loss there. I'll try to get to the gym too, but I make no promises on that count! 

No comments:

Post a Comment