Friday, August 12, 2011

Blarghghhhghhhhhh...

Apologies for the lack of updates. I haven't been well this week and I'm tired. I also haven't been anywhere close to 100% on my diet (FAIL!)

It's my hen party on Saturday so there will be drinks and food at some point. Sunday will be hangover day so I'll probably eat then too. I have my dress fitting on the 20th. My hips are 2 inches smaller than the dress, so that's fine. My waist is 2 inches bigger and my boobies are 1 inch bigger. 1 week to lose that? Can I do it? I have nooooo idea.

So, plan of attack from Monday is gym once (or twice) a day until Saturday. Nothing too crazy so I pass out, just light cardio and weights. Stick to the shakes (I should really count up and see if I need to order more). Gahh only 5 days to lose 3 important inches!

Oh well, I can only try.

No comments:

Post a Comment